Join us on Sunday 12th November 12-3pm, at our Kentish Town Gallery Space!
The workshop will focus on combining natural oxides to fine paper clay to make some miniature succulent plant pots for all those babies they sprout. The perfect gift for Xmas!
- There will also be the opportunity to make small geometric pendents.
- Experimentation with mixing and marbling oxides to colour the paper white clay
- You will get to make a variety of paper clay succulent pots/ Pendents - Using a variety of oxides.
- The workshop will also cover further examples of paper clay sculpting with references and advice on how to take this new skill further.
- The pots will be fired At Home Thrown Studio and the pots will be sent back to Beach London for collection.
Home Thrown Studio